Tracy S. Flood
Attorney at Law

Tracy S. Flood, Attorney at Law

Bridging the Legal Gap


Practicing Elder, Criminal, and Family Law

Serving Kitsap, Pierce and Mason Counties, located in downtown Bremerton. Our firm specializes in all aspects of long term care planning and estate planning matters, including power of attorneys, healthcare directives, directions regarding the disposition of remains, Wills and Trusts. Whether you’re 25 or 65 planning for your future is priceless.   We bring extensive experience and professionalism to every case and customize our support to your individual needs and concerns.

With over 18 years of experience, we will advocate for our clients and provide a bridge to the legal system in your criminal and family law matters,

Get in touch with us to set up a consultation or use the contact form at the bottom of this page to inquire whether our services are right for you.




268 4th St.
Bremerton, WA 98337



Areas of Practice

Elder Law

Elder Law, Long-term Care Planning, Healthcare & Disability Planning, Adult Guardianships

Elder Law and Long-term Care Planning is about the business of living. It’s never too early to start thinking about the business of living.

Criminal Law

Do you need a Criminal Law Attorney or Criminal Defense Attorney in Kitsap County?

My practice of criminal law is focused on protecting the rights of the accused, especially in circumstances where our clients have been falsely accused of crimes they did not commit or where their civil rights have been violated by the criminal justice system.  

Family Law

We are advocates for our client’s rights. Whether you are going through divorce or subject to a third-party petition. We help our clients bridge the legal gap, providing exceptional personalized legal services, efficient and timely advice. 


Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere
— Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.


Let's Chat.

Use the form below to contact us regarding your legal enquiry. Please be as detailed as possible. To help us best service your enquiry, we recommend that you first describe the issue you’re having before telling us what you want to achieve. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.

Name *